That being said, my resolve for this year is not much more than focusing more on the Author of my faith, loving and serving my family better, loving serving our friends more, and letting the people in my life know that God is who we really should be focused on.
Here! Here!
So today I'm baking cookies. Because warm cookies were the ultimate when I was growing up. I can distinctly remember the days mom had warm cookies coming out of the oven when we walked in the door from school. And I don't remember very much. So today, for my kids...
(Look! Multitasking... bread baking in the background!)
Clearance Christmas M&M's = Valentine & St. Patrick's Day opportunity!
I think I hear my youngest stirring...
And since I DON'T remember things well, I'm going to take a prompt from another friend/blogger and try to record more of my kids and our family goings-on, for the sake of me, the grandparents and whoever else wants to read. So, put that on my list of resolve. We'll see how it goes. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment