Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nap No More


This is what I saw when I peeked into her room 45 minutes after I had put her down for a nap.  It's becoming quite a common sight.  There is usually silence.  Inevitably a stack of  books.  Always a monkey chain (look closely).

Well.  It's been nice while it lasted!  At least there's still silence :)

2 comments:

  1. As long as we get silence (and a break for ourselves) I consider it a win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur that as long as she's quiet that's cool. When YOU started pushing that we used the "every time you come out the time starts over" method. You might get one of those cardboard teaching clocks that the hands move so you can set the time she can come out, based on when she went down. BTW, YOU didn't know the whole world didn't have a nap/quiet time (and a 7:00 PM bedtime) until you went to first grade:-)

    ReplyDelete