Thursday, February 10, 2011

Post 2!

I've been computer-less, time-less, and health-less.  Blame it on the baby... (who's only ten weeks in eutero...poor munchkin's already gettin' flack)  But I'm back.  Going to do better... I promise.  Maybe.

I'm working on doing more creative activities with my daughter.  This is difficult, seeing that she's a mere 18 months and everything I'd like to do requires a tad more maturity and coordination, but I'm trying... come what may!  Like yesterday.  Decorating Valentine sugar cookies.  I was indoctrined that this is a must this time of year, so like a good mother, I shall do the same for my daughter.  So we tried...

'Hey mom!, You're the best, look how much fun we're going to have!...'

Umm yes... those are ALL the chocolate sprinkles and yes, she is eating them.  She ate the red hots too.  And the four cookies you see on her plate, along with a few handfulls of frosting.

So we tried making valentines, which again, the attention span just isn't there. Here's what we have so far...

Hey!  We'll get there!  And I'll keep trying, cuz she keeps learning.  Last night Nya picked up her baby doll and started rocking her back and forth. Heck yes!  I have taught her what Valentines is about- so eat cookies, my baby girl, and know your momma super loves you.
Happy Sugartines, I mean, Valentines to you... and here's to family tradition.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, looks like so much fun!!! I love the sprinkle action! :) And Nya is getting so big!!! What a pretty girl, just like her mommy. ♥u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all! And, by the way, congrats on #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 mo?! NO. WAY. What an absolute cutie pie and I just love her decorated cookie--I would've totally eaten it up :) Happy V-day <3
    glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete