Friday, October 5, 2012

To keep the grouchies away...

... be thankful.  And today is potentially grouchful.  It is cold and I don't like cold.  Only took 1 day this year for me to be done with being chilled.  And Nya is feeling yuck, so we're foregoing our second trip to the orchard, which is more favorite for me than my kids.

So, to keep away the grouchies, I will be thankful for fall, in all it's *gulp* glory.


1.  FIRES!

2.  Pumpkin in everything

3.  Hot Chocolate

4.  Fire pitting.

5.  Big flannel blankets

6.  Soup!

7.  Fire place.

8.  Wool socks (I know these should be reserved for winter, but I find them to be necessity as soon as the temp falls below 50)

9.  Kids in blanket sleepers/feetie pajamas

10.  Fires.

11.  The down comforter back on the bed.

12.  Thanksgiving

13.  All the people I love that I get to see at Thanksgiving!

14.  Cider

15.  Apple cake for breakfast (we've done it twice this week.  two different cakes too)

16.  Fires.

17.  Kids in Potato head glasses (not related, but I'm thankful)





No comments:

Post a Comment