Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lovely Thursday


I love... 

...going to my parents for the weekend, sleeping in while Grandma gets up with the kiddos, then running for over an hour through amazingly beautiful farm country.



...long walks just the 4 of us, with an educational sidetrack through a cornfield. 

...generous friends with lots of tomatoes, and our house smelling like homemade salsa for days.


...that my son loves shredded cheese, but has no idea what to do with it.

... the dog who will clean up after shredded cheese.


...simultaneously smiling kids.

...that Nya and Judah have learned to sleep through construction noises.

...staying up late with my hubby on a weeknight, just to have fun together because we can.

... Nate taking Nya to work the next day because I shouldn't have and I'm feeling ick the next morning:)


...that Judah loves to climb fences (he's sad because I won't let him go higher).


... that Nya has learned to pump.

...a new season, and all the fun we plan on having together!



No comments:

Post a Comment