Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nya's 2

And it happened. Two?  Seriously??  Where has the time gone?  I'm sure I'll say this when she's 10 too and 20, but wow.  Big girl.  I've loved every minute.  I say that at my most irritable state yet in her two-year exsistence- her brother's doing all he can to make me miserable.  But I'm ignoring him for now.  And ignoring Nya's apparent two-year-old mood swings, and just savoring.  It's such an amazing time in her life!  Tonight she sang along with us when we sang 'Jesus Loves (Nya) me' at bed time.  Whole song.  So beautiful.

So this irritable mom threw together a last minute birthday party, which turned out to be a lot of fun.  The stormy weather broke litterally JUST in time for daddy to mow, and us to party outside in the pool and sprinkler.  And we had many friends show up, in spite of moma's last minute invites too.  (What can I say?  Hot dogs and mac and cheese always draw a kid crowd!)  Thank you to all Nya's friends for making it a fun day for our big girl.








2 comments:

  1. love that last pic! happy birthday to Nya and can't wait for the next birthday of the fam :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that girl! happy birthday, nya!! ♥

    ReplyDelete