Monday, August 8, 2011

Waiting

Waiting is a good thing.  I think we get want we need, heck, even what we want, way too fast.  Food, entertainment, answers, air conditioning.  We're a bunch of spoiled rotten...

:)

I'm waiting for my son to arrive.  I've been pretty stoked about it, but now I'm officially in week 37, which is when my daughter arrived.  Now, I'm certainly not holding my breath, but at the same time... all my momma's babies were 3ish weeks early, so I guess I should be ready.

Room's painted- accidently.  (I may have tried to patch some spots with the wrong color, so my wonderful hubby had to repaint the whole thing.  I love him dearly.)  Clothes are put away, bed ready, I think I have enough diapers for the first week or so... And I'm pretty sure that's all I need, right?  I held my friends' week-old last night -who slept the whole time we were visiting- and thought... 'I forgot how easy this is.  I'm so ready for this again.' 

Please.  Keep your laughter to yourself.

So... any day now...

2 comments:

  1. any day! YAY. I did laugh a little at the whole Nate needing to repaint thing. Sorry ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same thought last night :-)

    ReplyDelete