CLEAN!! This week has consisted of in, out and on top of the fridge and cabinets of my kitchen. Even washed all the curtains in the house and woke early to iron and re-hang. I kid you not. I was on a mission to beat the sun coming in my front window and baking our house! I wish I could show you before and after of all the dust and grime that's been eradicated, but you'll have to take my word for it. At the rate I'm going, my house should be Martha Stuart worthy by month's end. Though, with energy dwindling and belly growing, I'll settle for mother-worthy by the time baby arrives:) I do have a ways to go... (look what i just found... in my dining room, over my table!! akkk!)
ORGANIZE Nya's toys and clothes are organized in nifty totes, along with baby Wiens. My kitchen got a once over today, and I'm switching from annoying tupperware (which I don't like to use in the microwave...) to handy canning jars. Seriously, I use them for everything. Canning, drinking out of (my hubby likes the quart size!) and food storage. They're clear and they're microwave safe- and you can buy plastic screw on lids for storage purposes. Perfecto.
And my bathroom. Took an entire 2+ hour nap time. Before pics here would also be good, but imagine that this morning, these shelves looking like your worst junk drawer... now isn't this a refreshing improvement...
GARDEN! I have veggies in my garden, my tomatoes in their own garden, an herb garden, flower garden, happenin' strawberry plants, and a few flower pots. Can't wait for some summer heat to get these puppies growin!
REDECORATE!! So this hasn't happened yet, so perhaps shouldn't be included. However, it IS next of the list. Nya's getting a new room, which although I'm very excited about the process seems more dauntingthan all my other accomplishments. Here's what it looks like now...
yikes. notice all the unnecessary furniture. And here's Nya, waiting in expectation on her new duvet for her big girl bed. Mommy will save you from the clutter, darling! Stay tuned!
fun, katy! you've been busy :) your garden looks amazing and is that nya with pigtails in the last pic? sheer cuteness
ReplyDelete<3