However, as you'll notice in the picture, there are a few babies missing. That's because Nya killed picked them. Herein lies the problem... she's not real sure how to handle babies. Her favorite thing to do (to real child-babies) is poke them in the eyeball then say 'eyes,' then poke herself and say 'eyes.' Brilliant. We'll have to work on identification without physical contact.
As an aside: this is my ham... hamming it up in the tub. I thought she and her friend were hiding behind the shower curtain. They weren't. They were in the tub. And yes. Nya's only wearing a diaper and socks. She gets that from her dad. But I digress...
I'm not sure how to handle babieess either right now. This pregnancy has been so different, that I feel like a rookie, a) because he's making me fat fast. Seriously. I looked like this around week 25 last time, and check out my week 14 pic...
I already don't have a bellybutton. Seriously. b) because he's made me sick and uncomfortable thus far. (That's how I KNOW it's a boy. I told my husband I'll wear purple polyester my entire third trimester if this turns out to be a girl.) However, c) with a not-so-much of a baby running around, dancing on the dining room table, and picking my garden before it's even spring, I don't have much time to think about being pregnant, which makes the time go much faster. And I can handle that.
I suppose the miracle lies in the incredible love God gives you for all your babies, whether they're giving you indigestion or swimming in the dog's water bowl (both of which have happened today). And it's a joy to love the little boogers!
We have a great picture from last weekend where Chloe has a crazed look on her face and appears to be choking her doll. She was actually just excited, but we're definitely preparing ourselves for an interesting fall!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm pretty sure 'fat' isn't an accurate description for you. You look great!!
yes you look soooo beautiful! hurray for babiesss! i'm so excited for you and i'm sure you're right about it being a boy. if not i can't wait to see the purple polyester. :) love you so much!
ReplyDelete