Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Among good Company

So, how many of you have caught the New-Year-New-Home bug?  :)  All my favorite bloggers are in the process of cleaning, crafting and re-doing.  Glad it's not just me!  I told my husband this weekend, I think I'm a changeaholic.  Addicted to change. Not always a good thing- but for furniture and decorating, ok.

My first order of business... rearrange the living room. Check!  Next, chop 4 inches off my dining room table!  And, Done!  On deck, repaint said table and paint and hang picture frames.  Hopefully this week.  Though we are taking the weekend to drop the kiddos off with the grandparents and spend a day at IKEA with each other;)

I've decided to avoid pinterest until my pinterest projects are done.  I don't want to be a wannabe.  I want to be that girl!  So I'm blogging in my spare 20 minutes of the day instead of crafting! Whatta start! :)

Jokes aside, turning my house more 'homey' is one of my resolutions... the other, more important ones have to do with becoming more like Jesus.  If you want the best motivation to start your year off right, go here ... http://cornerstonelife.com/mediaplayer# and listen to 'New Years Day.'

No comments:

Post a Comment