Monday, June 17, 2013

Boogers

I know boogers are taboo, but they're also kinda funny.  When kept in the correct ... context?  Like one of my siblings, who wiped their's all over the wall behind their bed?  That's kinda gross, but if you think about it, you totally want to laugh, hey?  And you got to deal with them.  Running down or hanging out is distracting, but then again, so is the farmer blower.  What a quandary.


We're driving down the road when I notice Nya diggin' for gold.

Me:  "Nya, sweety, please ask for a tissue, ok?"

Nya:  "Awwww!!!! Mom!!!! Loooooook!  Ewwwww!!"" (produces treasure on the end of her finger)

Judah:   "Ewwwww!!!" (giggling)

Me: "Nya, you shouldn't pick your nose" (hands Nya tissue)

Nya:  "Why?" (wiping her treasure on the tissue)

Me:  "It's just yucky, and then you need somewhere to put it.  So let's try and remember to ask for a tissue if you feel like there's something in there, ok?"

Silence

I look over and the old man in the car next to us is digging for gold.

I look back and Nya is at it again.

Then I get a twitch in my nose...



1 comment:

  1. Chloe totally wiped her boogers on her bedroom wall. We discovered it when we put her new bed in. I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep a straight face while I was talking to her about it...

    ReplyDelete